[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - 2012 TOYOTA FORTUNER CAR AUDIO UPGRADE

2012 TOYOTA FORTUNER CAR AUDIO UPGRADE

Forum announcements and policies

2012 TOYOTA FORTUNER CAR AUDIO UPGRADE

Postby Sony » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:03 am

Hi All

I am planning on buying the new 2012 Totyota Fortuner 2.7 ltr AT version. It comes with a double din Toyota car audio system with 4 speakers and two tweeters. (the call it a 6 speaker system).

I am not so good with car audio system so I need some good advise from you guys.

I have litsened to the Rockford fostgate audio system on the Pajero, Bose system on the nissan Alitma I want something like that or better in my new car.

Question 1- Can I do some thing similar in my fortuner.

Question 2 is if I go for a new Double din or what ever will the steering controls work becaue this is a must for me.The Toyota fortuner comes with steering mounted controls for volume, mode, seek.

Question 3- Naivgation & reverse camera on the new system , can it be intergrated

Question 4 - can the whole job be done for less than DHS 5000/- all inclusive using decent stuff ( not chinese)

I am in Oman I am willing to drive down all the way to Abudabhi to get things done professionally. Hence Once I fix it I dont want any complaints whatsoever.

Regards

Sony
Sony

Re: 2012 TOYOTA FORTUNER CAR AUDIO UPGRADE

Postby Neo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Good luck with the new Fortuner! The upgrade is possible!
Neo
Site Admin

Next

Return to Announcement