[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - Project Ultimate Pleasures

Project Ultimate Pleasures

Ours build logs for customers and friends. Watch out this section to see our work.

Project Ultimate Pleasures

Postby Neo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 am

The objective of this project is simply be the best sounding car in the country.
This is not a SQ build for competition. This is setup according to the owner to ensure high listening pleasure inside the vehicle.

Note: The restrictions set by owner includes, 1) All speaker setup should be in factory locations, 2) The rear tire should be removable in-case of flat tire.

Vehicle: 2008 Infinity G37S
Existing System: Factory setup by Bose - Studio On Wheels
The point to be noted that Bose system sounds pretty good for a premium factory audio setup. We were looking at achieving Audiophile grade audio setup in the car.

Proposed system
Processor: JBL MS8
Front Stage: Focal KRX3 Components
Rear Speakers: Focal KRC Coaxials
Amp: Focal FPS 4160 (4 channel amplifier)
Sub: Focal 27KX (11 inch subwoofer)
Power wire : NEOGLOW 25mmsq Power Wires
RCA cables : NEOGLOW Sirius RCA cables
Speaker Wires : NEOGLOW 16AWG speaker wires
Head unit: Factory Head unit

We are probably the first to import and install JBL MS8 inside a car. Also the KRX3 was installed in factory mounting without serious alteration to vehicle interior.

Feedback: The specialty of the install comes in the custom sub and amp rack that allows the owner to remove the tire without much hassle. Also the space for two golf bags are still retained. The pictures will give a clue
Neo
Site Admin

Re: Project Ultimate Pleasures

Postby Neo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:11 pm

The Items

Special NEOGLOW oversized 4 AWG power wire used - Our secret weapon for special installs.

25mmsq pure copper power wires- Each amp powered by seperate power wires to avoid usage distribution block and power loss through joints.

Neoglow advanced triple shielded pure copper RCA cables used

The Vehicle

The Factory 10 inch shallow woofer installed on the front doors

The trunk factory setup, includes Bose Amps, Hicas ECU, Navigation unit, 6x9 inch rear woofer

Neo
Site Admin

Postby Neo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Bose Amplifier, connectors, wires etc...

Trunk and door Sound dampening using Dynamat lite and Neoglow Designs special techniques.

Neo
Site Admin

Postby Neo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:51 pm

THE MS8 - Our feedback - works as advertised!

The Front Door sound proofed and KRX3 crossover installed!
The biggest crossover we have seen so far. This is huge compared to others. By gods grace Nissan had left us some space to install this crossover. This is our luck. Purely.

The MS8 installed in the location where factory amp was

The 27KX sub - The most beautiful sub we have ever seen so far
Sorry no pictures on the sub enclosure or design - Its a secret

The KRX3 installed

The Mid driver custom installed in door factory location

The bass driver custom installed in door

Neo
Site Admin

Postby Neo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Subwoofer e enclosure installed hanging from rear deck.
The 27KX is firing downwards to the spare tire area.
The FPS amplifiers installed on custome amplifier rack
Amplifier rack installed on the frame of subwoofer enclosure.
No holes drilled on subwoofer enclosure.

The whole car is still track ready and drift ready. Our installation will not move an inch even in case of accident or roll over.

MS-8 still accessible from outside if needed for tuning and connecting the tuning headphone.

Now comes the million dollar problem... Installing the spare wheel with the whole stuff in there

There are still pending things to do like covering up the wires and fine tuning, etc...
Neo
Site Admin

Postby jiggs » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Nice build Neo, I bet this will really sound good.
jiggs

Postby Neo » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 am

jiggs wrote:Nice build Neo, I bet this will really sound good.

Hello Jiggs, Long time! Last week we had a special tuning session by the pros... :)

Yesterday I fine tuned it to customer preference and everything seems to be okay.
Like i said before, its the best sounding system I have heard so far. The Focal KRX3 is something else.
Next upgrade or future upgrade would be a small amp with center channel speaker. :)

:mrgreen:
Neo
Site Admin

Postby jiggs » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am

Hope to hear this soon, been inactive for quite sometime in car audio haven't touch my car after EMMA.
jiggs

Postby Neo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Inactive?
:)
Hope things are fine at your end.

As you can see from the Subject, it doesnt say SQ project , it says ultimate pleasure... This vehicle might never attend a competition since it was build purely for the owners pleasure.
If I cant setup another SQ car for the shop I might request him for the car. Whether he gives or not is purely his decision. :mrgreen:

By the way hit me up if you or your friends are looking for anything related to car audio... always here to help.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby jiggs » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:05 pm

That's the reason why I'm active again coz a lot of my friends/team mates are asking me about car audio and they are located in Abu Dhabi, looking for a decent set up. Just like I told Ryan, I always recommend your shop. BTW, the number you gave is not working anymore (the etisalat one).
jiggs

Next

Return to Neoglow's Build Logs