[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - Introduction and introduce yourself

Introduction and introduce yourself

Ours build logs for customers and friends. Watch out this section to see our work.

Re: Introduction and introduce yourself

Postby Neo » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Welcome to the forum we are here to help and to gain knowledge at the same time.
Pass by the store when you are free.....
A Front Components speakers, subwoofer and amplifier would improve the existing setup for sure.... Tweeters alone normally doesnt improve the overall sound.
Component speakers means seperate speakers and tweeters as a single package. (Just in case you didnt know)
Neo
Site Admin

Postby abuhamzy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:03 am

could you tell me how much is the price for the system that you recommended?
abuhamzy

Postby Neo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:55 am

Entry level basic setup that I would recommend would be Kicker with JBL 5 channel amp. I have installed so many of them that I have lost count. Reliable setup that sounds good and clean for a daily listener. I will reply with the setup as a promo deal soon.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby abuhamzy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:17 am

thanks so much neo
abuhamzy

Postby Gi09 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 am

Name: Ben (handle Gi09)
Car: Honda Civic '09
Car Audio Setup:
Currently running Focal seps/sub with DLS Ultimate amps.

Just new to car audio and more inclined in SQ. Nice to discover a forum like this for audio freaks like me :mrgreen:
Gi09

Postby Neo » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 am

Gi09 wrote:Name: Ben (handle Gi09)
Car: Honda Civic '09
Car Audio Setup:
Currently running Focal seps/sub with DLS Ultimate amps.

Just new to car audio and more inclined in SQ. Nice to discover a forum like this for audio freaks like me :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum!

Awesome setup, especially since you are running DLS Ultimate amps!!! Install Pics in the forum Trunk setup would be a good place to start showing off what you have got.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby Gi09 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Neo.
Will post my set-up once all are finalized.
Focal seps/sub are still new, currently on a "Break-in" period
I upgraded from my previous Focal set-up: 165VRS and 27A1.

Thanks for the Focal gears by the way. ;)
Gi09

Postby jiggs » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome Gi to the forum - post some pics.
jiggs

Postby brucebkue » Mon May 16, 2011 10:22 am

I am Bruce.

My car is Chevrolet Optra 2006.
I am not a gossip girl.
brucebkue

Lijith

Postby lij6259 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

hey buddies, this is lijith.... car audio enthusiast...

looking forward to get in touch with everyone in this forum

keep rockin
lij6259

PreviousNext

Return to Neoglow's Build Logs