[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - Introduction and introduce yourself

Introduction and introduce yourself

Ours build logs for customers and friends. Watch out this section to see our work.

Re: Introduction and introduce yourself

Postby Neo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Welcome to the forum Ivan, thanks for posting!
Your dashboard looks like the face on an alien right? That means the stereo is integrated isnt it? So changing the factory stereo would be a bit costly as you would need this part.
http://www.metraonline.com/part/99-5825S

Speakers can be upgraded on the factory headunit and even subwoofer and amplifiers can be added without changing the factory stereo.

Adding lighting or glows in the car is also possible along with audio upgrade.

Changing the dashboard oem lights to LEDs could be a bit difficult.

I am not sure if ready to fit seat covers are avialble for you car though. But it can be fabricated by the upholstery people.

For cheaper options Salam street still holds 3 - 4 car audio shops.
In defence road , near dar al shifa you have Gulf wireless
We also provide audio installation and custom lighting and based in mussafah
There is also an upholstery center near our place.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby ivnph » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 am

Yes neo...that's exactly how my dashboard looks like. That's the reason why I'm quite cautious about doing anything in my car. Actually, listening from the inside is fine (well that's from the driver seat and front passenger seat perspective). But from the outside, you would definitely notice that the entire audio system is factory settings and it's a bit irritating (it's a like the sound are coming from an empty can). I would probably need to talk to ford service centre first if they could install a usb connector in the car, so that i could atleast plug in my ipod. Then from their, I'll drop by your shop to see how you could spend a few minutes of your time to see how you can help me with the speaker installation. I believe ford service centre is quite near from you shop, isn't?

Anyhow, thanks neo...
ivnph

Postby sachb » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi im Sachin & live in Dubai & have Chevrolet cruze LS & joined this forum for juicing up the audio. I was shocked to see that such place exists here in UAE too. I am interested in speakers, Amps, Crossovers & tweeters.I hope u guyz have something for my car too.

Thanx
sachb

Postby ezem » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:55 am

hi guys! glad to see that there's something like this here in UAE...and also glad to know that there's a legit audio installer here in AUH. Just got my car so everything's stock. But I'm planning to crank it up soon.

Name: Eric
Car: Mitsubishi Outlander
Sound system: everything stock

hi neo...I might pay your shop a visit early next month to discuss the build that I want.
ezem

Postby Neo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:36 am

Hello Eric, welcome to the forum. This was a happening place long ago but now due to the Facebook pages the activities are almost dead.

You are welcome to visit us.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby jonatz26 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Glad this car audio forum is alive again!
jonatz26

Postby Neo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:23 pm

it was always alive... but then facebook make it less usefull
Neo
Site Admin

Postby jonatz26 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:58 pm

More better here than facebook! :D
jonatz26

Postby Neo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:58 pm