[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - Khalids Rubicon

Khalids Rubicon

Ours build logs for customers and friends. Watch out this section to see our work.

Khalids Rubicon

Postby Neo » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Owner: Khalid
Vehicle: Jeep Rubicon
Existing system:
Pioneer AVH P3150DVD
Kenwood Speakers
Lightning Audio S4.400.4 Amplifier
Pioneer Shallow Mount Sub with BOX TS8SWX310

Proposed system:
Amplifier : Kicker 08 DX 300.2 (Two channel )
Speakers: Kicker DS 650.2
Accessories: KICKER PK4 Wire Kit
LED Lightings
Speaker out to RCA Convertors
RCA Cables
Speaker Wires.

Requirements:
Custom Mount Amplifiers
Install Wire Kit
Install Speakers
Check complete setup and tune.

Note:
Previous installation Wiring not acceptable
Factory Tweeter Damaged by directly connecting tweeters to HU
Battery power wires not mounted properly.
Low end 35W kenwood speakers used and also Damaged in previous installation. (Check Pictures)

Installers work:
Wiring more complex than expected as HU needed to be removed
Front Speakers had to be replaced.
Front Tweeters had to be replaced and installed in factory set.
Component system for the front sound system has to be set.
There was no a millimeter to spare on the rear door to install amplifiers.

Now Picutres

Neo
Site Admin

Re: Khalids Rubicon

Postby Neo » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Neo
Site Admin

Postby kyakobi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Cool pictures... i can not wait till i get my car back and start enjoying the sound system, thanks!
kyakobi

Postby Neo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:18 am

More issues:
The stereo was mounted on single screw.
The Antennea cable was shorted and tapped.
Roof speakers overpowered, also 6 inch speakers used instead of 6.5 inch.

Changes:
Roof speakers upgraded to earthquake 6.5 inch VTEK speakers.

Neo
Site Admin

Postby Neo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Finished Pictures....

Hope Khalid could tell us how he feels about the whole thing.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby kyakobi » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Thanks man, I'm really enjoying the sound quality now.. plus i used to hate it that my amplifier was under my seat, but now its in an excellent place with good Visual!!
Last edited by kyakobi on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyakobi

Postby jiggs » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:26 pm

very nice, clean set up - i like the plexiglass, very neat. great job neo...i bet this really sounds great.
jiggs

Postby kastie » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 am

earthquake coax @500watts ??? :shock: :shock: better find something new to beat this coax
Skematix- The sound authority
salam st. Abu dhabi UAE
kastie

Postby Neo » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 pm

To be honest when i installed the EQ coax on the top part of jeep, the whole unit started vibrating due to the amount of bass it can reproduce. It bass was really deep all the way to 40 hz. But the plastic enclosure is really small for any accurate bass reproduction. . You can see the difference between the pioneer and EQ.
Still the top light makes sound at high volume due to the vibration. The high pass is set at around 80 hz now.

I would like to do a complete car on earthquake products which will be coming in next month.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby jiggs » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Neo wrote:To be honest when i installed the EQ coax on the top part of jeep, the whole unit started vibrating due to the amount of bass it can reproduce. It bass was really deep all the way to 40 hz. But the plastic enclosure is really small for any accurate bass reproduction. . You can see the difference between the pioneer and EQ.
Still the top light makes sound at high volume due to the vibration. The high pass is set at around 80 hz now.

I would like to do a complete car on earthquake products which will be coming in next month.

that will be cool, want to hear that one - earthquake is known for its bass. tremors...
jiggs

Next

Return to Neoglow's Build Logs