[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - JonatZ Mercedes

JonatZ Mercedes

Ours build logs for customers and friends. Watch out this section to see our work.

Re: JonatZ Mercedes

Postby jiggs » Sun May 23, 2010 5:30 pm

@Jonatz Nice set up, I bet it really sound good. Love to hear when I come visit Abu Dhabi one of these days. Let's have an audition. I tried those access and you will love those. Those babies made me go the Focal path...

@Neo - nice install bro, very neat i like the mounting of the tweets.

@SQ Scoob - I bet, you tuned it well. Is it Clair Marlo or Jennifer Warnes? :lol:
jiggs

Postby SQ_scoob » Sun May 23, 2010 7:03 pm

jiggs wrote:@Jonatz Nice set up, I bet it really sound good. Love to hear when I come visit Abu Dhabi one of these days. Let's have an audition. I tried those access and you will love those. Those babies made me go the Focal path...

@SQ Scoob - I bet, you tuned it well. Is it Clair Marlo or Jennifer Warnes? :lol:

I prefer jennifer warnes as my tuning music nowadays as it is basically a good music to use, has good highs, mids, and bass... :D I am using clair marlo just to check how the kickdrums sounds after tuning and do some minor adjustments from there, and to note that clair marlo musics has good highs also.
SQ_scoob

Postby jonatz26 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

jiggs wrote:@Jonatz Nice set up, I bet it really sound good. Love to hear when I come visit Abu Dhabi one of these days. Let's have an audition. I tried those access and you will love those. Those babies made me go the Focal path...

Jiggs I'm beginning to love it more than my wife! :lol: You should also follow the force and go the Focal path :)
jonatz26

Postby SQ_scoob » Mon May 24, 2010 3:19 pm

jonatz26 wrote:

Jiggs I'm beginning to love it more than my wife! :lol: You should also follow the force and go the Focal path :)

You should see and hear Jiggs setup, the focal force is strong in him...lol
SQ_scoob

Postby jonatz26 » Mon May 24, 2010 3:27 pm

SQ_scoob wrote:
jonatz26 wrote:

Jiggs I'm beginning to love it more than my wife! :lol: You should also follow the force and go the Focal path

You should see and hear Jiggs setup, the focal force is strong in him...lol

Audition!!! :)
jonatz26

Postby jiggs » Mon May 24, 2010 10:57 pm

One of these days, I will visit abudhabi and we'll have an audition. Focal - FTW. :lol:
jiggs

Postby Neo » Mon May 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Watch out for the current installation we are working on. Work log to be posted soon.
We are glad you are enjoying your setup.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby al_ainawi_786 » Thu May 27, 2010 1:06 pm

the focal cross overs are not good looking most of low quality brands has same crossover design
Nissan Sunny 1997
HU Kenwood DDX 8032 (DVD)
Kicker & Infinity Mids & highs
1 Long ba Amp 100 RMS X 4
2 Kicker KX 1200.1 Amps 1200 rms each
2 RockFord fosgate 1 FD Caps
1 Kicker Solo x 12
110 Amp Alternator
al_ainawi_786

Postby jiggs » Thu May 27, 2010 3:29 pm

@Jonatz - maybe next week I will spend one day in abu dhabi most likely it will be Tuesday and will have an audition. I'm kinda busy with my set up - will post once done. You will hear and see it, maybe after that you will think about of upgrading again. :lol:
jiggs

Postby Neo » Fri May 28, 2010 12:34 am

@ ainawi - Its true it looks like other normal components. But the quality is outstanding and it shows. Next time you come to the shop I will show it to you.

@ jiggs - You should probably use the work log in the lower section of the forum and post pics of the work being done.

Looking forward to the the result of audition.
Neo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Neoglow's Build Logs