[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - JonatZ Mercedes

JonatZ Mercedes

Ours build logs for customers and friends. Watch out this section to see our work.

Re: JonatZ Mercedes

Postby SQ_scoob » Fri May 28, 2010 11:18 am

al_ainawi_786 wrote:the focal cross overs are not good looking most of low quality brands has same crossover design

Focal does not focuses much on aesthetic design on their products. Instead they pour their resources on build quality, the reason focal equipments looks simple but performs really well.

On a side note, sound quality wise the entry level A1 can probably out perform most mainstream brands currently out in the market. Provided it is tuned properly, but heck they are focals they are not hard to tune. :lol:
SQ_scoob

Postby jiggs » Fri May 28, 2010 1:32 pm

SQ_scoob wrote:
al_ainawi_786 wrote:the focal cross overs are not good looking most of low quality brands has same crossover design

Focal does not focuses much on aesthetic design on their products. Instead they pour their resources on build quality, the reason focal equipments looks simple but performs really well.

On a side note, sound quality wise the entry level A1 can probably out perform most mainstream brands currently out in the market. Provided it is tuned properly, but heck they are focals they are not hard to tune. :lol:

+1 - What about Utopia - they seem very simple in their looks but the quality and build are remarkable. That's the reason why they are considered among the best component speakers.
jiggs

Postby jonatz26 » Fri May 28, 2010 5:39 pm

For me aesthetics is just a simple way to attract consumers in buying their products. Performance is still an important factor for me.
jonatz26

Postby al_ainawi_786 » Fri May 28, 2010 6:11 pm

i think at least they should be little different
Nissan Sunny 1997
HU Kenwood DDX 8032 (DVD)
Kicker & Infinity Mids & highs
1 Long ba Amp 100 RMS X 4
2 Kicker KX 1200.1 Amps 1200 rms each
2 RockFord fosgate 1 FD Caps
1 Kicker Solo x 12
110 Amp Alternator
al_ainawi_786

Postby swmonsoon » Fri May 28, 2010 7:00 pm

SQ_scoob wrote:

x2 agree :D and no matter what brand as long as you know the fundamentals. ;)
swmonsoon

Postby SQ_scoob » Sat May 29, 2010 6:11 pm

swmonsoon wrote:
SQ_scoob wrote:

x2 agree :D and no matter what brand as long as you know the fundamentals. ;)

Correct! I agree that almost any speakers can be tuned properly, though some speakers might consume more time and resources to make it sound good out of the box, and some requires little effort. So if you know the basics, all will come into place but sometimes equipment limitations are the culprit from getting the best out of your speakers. So invest wisely.

So Jonatz when can I hear your ride again? I really would love to check if we can still better up the tuning of your setup.
SQ_scoob

Postby jonatz26 » Sat May 29, 2010 6:22 pm

SQscoob I'll give you a call by this week hoping to find some good 80's new wave music in Virgin (my preferred music!)
jonatz26

Postby Neo » Sun May 30, 2010 8:35 am

If you are running out of options on the HU maybe and external equalizer could come in handy. ;)
Neo
Site Admin

Postby jiggs » Sun May 30, 2010 8:47 am

jonatz26 wrote:SQscoob I'll give you a call by this week hoping to find some good 80's new wave music in Virgin (my preferred music!)

SQ is really addicting - New Wave nice, Spandau / Tears for Fears / Duran Duran and a lot more. I love them too - got some LPs back home. Enjoy listening!!!
jiggs

Postby swmonsoon » Sun May 30, 2010 11:38 am

i hope there will be an SQ meet up this weekend. :D
swmonsoon

PreviousNext

Return to Neoglow's Build Logs