[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - NeoGlow's Tiburon!!!

NeoGlow's Tiburon!!!

Ours build logs for customers and friends. Watch out this section to see our work.

NeoGlow's Tiburon!!!

Postby Neo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:05 am

Hello,
Its been less than year since the current upgrade. The car was setup for barbican turbo 2009. The job was done all alone at my home and i believe this time it can done at the shop professionally with sound quality gear going into it.
The setup is going to be the same.

Kicker ZX1500.1
Kicker ZX650.4
Kicker RS65
Kicker DS6930
Kicker S15L7

To the above the following might be added.

Kicker PKD1 (1 Gauge power wire kit)
Kicker BTPN3 (Battery Terminals)
Kicker DB1448 (Distibution Block)
Kicker 300 Amp Fuse
Kicker Fuse Block
Kicker KQ9 Equalizer

Still considering the HU. I might not keep the JVC unit as I believe it cant give me the SQ. :) :P
Okay if i Keep the sQ then I might use the equalizer.

The trunk setup will be changed and I have got plans.
Since the car is my DD I cant do this in one go. My dead line is before 18th of this month.

So I will reserve some space for Pics which will come in soon.

My expectation: More Deep bass, and More power to amplifiers, Full Kicker setup.

The current setup

I know that doesnt look to good
Neo
Site Admin

Re: NeoGlow's Tiburon!!!

Postby Neo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:08 am

The Stuff thats going into the car

Neo
Site Admin

Reserved for pics
Neo
Site Admin

Reserved for pics
Neo
Site Admin

Postby SQ_scoob » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 am

Hmmm, I see that the upgrade project has already started... :twisted:
SQ_scoob

Postby al_ainawi_786 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 am

so wats the update Neo any progress... hope u have completed your upgrade as the deadline has elapsed
Nissan Sunny 1997
HU Kenwood DDX 8032 (DVD)
Kicker & Infinity Mids & highs
1 Long ba Amp 100 RMS X 4
2 Kicker KX 1200.1 Amps 1200 rms each
2 RockFord fosgate 1 FD Caps
1 Kicker Solo x 12
110 Amp Alternator
al_ainawi_786

Postby Neo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 am

The work has been paused for a while! I am working on other plans as of now