[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - Vinod's 2008 Prado

Vinod's 2008 Prado

Ours build logs for customers and friends. Watch out this section to see our work.

Re: Vinod's 2008 Prado

Postby Neo » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Okay next step is for us to meet.

It was very evident that the front and rear imaging in not perfect.
I could distinctly hear music from the rear.

Scoob and me will need to finish the settings.
Scoob can sit in the front and decide the imaging while i can make changes in the amp real time.

A lil bit of EQ tuning to that will complete this setup.

So how and when can we all meet.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby SQ_scoob » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:07 am

Neo wrote:Okay next step is for us to meet.

It was very evident that the front and rear imaging in not perfect.
I could distinctly hear music from the rear.

Scoob and me will need to finish the settings.
Scoob can sit in the front and decide the imaging while i can make changes in the amp real time.

A lil bit of EQ tuning to that will complete this setup.

So how and when can we all meet.

Its nice to hear that all hurdles have been resolve already! :D

And nice to know that the shop has already have a happy customer, by the way a good friend of mine saw the site and the install, he was amazed at how clean the install was...If everything comes to place, we can also use his car as demo car for loud & clear tuning, I helped him building his setup and tuning his ride. And so far he is happy with the results :D

I will be free on Tuesday so just let me know what time you want me to drop by the shop and I will be there! :)
SQ_scoob

Postby Neo » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Hey Vinod if you are reading this would you be able to make it tomorrow. I mean after your work if you are free. If thats the case please let us know. Else we can work it out next week.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby SQ_scoob » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 am

Neo, just give me a call when this meet will push through...
SQ_scoob

Postby SQ_scoob » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey guys most likely i will be free also tomorrow, so just give me a ring! :D
SQ_scoob

Postby SQ_scoob » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:49 pm

So Neo whats the update on Vinods prado? It seems that both of you are busy hehehe
SQ_scoob

Postby Neo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 pm

I had send and SMS and Vinod called back.
He is preferring for a weekend as it will be difficult for him to manage otherwise.
Rest everything else seems to be fine.
I will be looking into Radio reception issues.

I guess thats it...

So What do you say scoop....
Neo
Site Admin

Postby SQ_scoob » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm

lol I myself is having radio reception problems too hahaha! But maybe a good aftermarket antenna should do the trick.

But I guess the radio signal here is not really that strong or maybe a lot of interference, as I have notice that poor signal does not only affect my car but other cars as well.

Nonetheless if hes happy with the current tuning then, thats good news. ;)
SQ_scoob

Postby madman41_1999 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:28 am

Dear Vinod, can you pls post few pictures of Subwoofer that is mounted on the rear door? i wish to install similar system on my prado, it would be nice to see your car and listen to your car audio, let me know if you are based in Dubai
madman41_1999

Postby kyakobi » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:59 am

Work seems to be creative and accurate! Well done...
kyakobi

Previous

Return to Neoglow's Build Logs