[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
NEOGLOW • View topic - WKZ from UB

WKZ from UB

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell everyone a little about you and what you been upto.

WKZ from UB

Postby wkz » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm a complete noob when it comes to car audio,thought I knew my shit until I saw peeps like Neo and their setups.I had no idea how serious car audio can get!!Hope to learn alot here and y'all have to help me out with my own low-budget setup!

Thanks,
WKZ
wkz

Re: WKZ from UB

Postby SQ_scoob » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Welcome to the forum WKZ!

We are here to help and learn from each other, so dont ya worry we got your back. ;)

Kindly post your current setup, and please dont hesitate to ask questions and the knowledgeable members will try to answer your querry to the most of their knowledge.

Enjoy!!! :D
SQ_scoob

Postby wkz » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Eh I don't have a setup until now and I'm here in Melbourne without a car.Looking for a car these days,hopefully will find one in the next month and will start with the audio.
wkz

Postby SQ_scoob » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Oops sorry my bad, I have misread it. I thought you already have a low-budget setup...nonetheless we will still be here to try and reply to your queries. :lol:
SQ_scoob

Postby Neo » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Welcome WKZ, Thank you for joining I really appreciate your support.
During the early years of UAEBOOST, you and I were the only car audio guys supporting others.

Car audio looks simple but actually its a bit complex than any normal person can imagine.

We are all learning and will keep doing that until we get fed up and move on to another field.
:D

So enjoy your stay here and lets make this community stronger.

I believe there is a lot in store in the next few months to come. Hoping for the best.
Neo
Site Admin

Postby wkz » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Haha
Neo wrote:During the early years of UAEBOOST, you and I were the only car audio guys supporting others.

:lol: :lol: I wouldn't call that support bro,just chippin my 2 fils!
Yeah have loads to learn and we all have to promote this community big cuz UAE is flooded with audiophiles but most of them don't get what they actually want and settle in with completely wrong setups.
wkz

Postby Neo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 am

Are you coming back to Dubai?
Neo
Site Admin

Postby wkz » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah I'll be coming back to Dubai for 2 months but will be back for good after my course ends in 2012 :(
I'm just in the process of getting this '97 Audi A4 so I'll be having a low-budget decent setup in it for now.Don't wanna spend much on this car because it won't stay for long.
wkz

Postby Neo » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 am

Yes some day we all have to leave :)
About your setup let us know, we will try to provide as much item at the best price.
Neo
Site Admin

Next

Return to New Members Introduction